The start-up must be incorporated as a
- Private Limited Company (as defined in the Companies Act, 2013) or
- Registered Partnership Firm (Regd. under section 59 of the Partnership Act, 1932) or
- Limited Liability Partnership (under the Liability Partnership Act 2008)
The date of registration/incorporation must not be beyond 10 years.
- The challenge invites the proposals/applications from Indian Start-ups who are working in domain related to software product development
- Start-ups registered with DPIIT under start-up India programme are encouraged to participate in this programme.
- Individual Academicians, Researchers, Educators, Entrepreneurs, partnership firms, LLPs may also participate, however, if they are selected then they will have to register as private limited company in a stipulated time (preferably within 3 months).